Wildly International™ Morita Chile Peppers offer a medium, smoky flavour and is most commonly added to enhance chili, meat, corn bread, stews, enchilada sauce and more!
Health benefits in every handful of Wildly International™ Morita Chile Peppers:
- Concentrated levels of beta-carotene and Vitamin A give our immune systems a boost
- Contain antioxidants, Vitamin B6 and folic acid
- Packed with capsaicin
- Aids in weight loss
- Assists in preventing certain cancers
Wildly International Tips:
- Use a spice grinder to grind dried morita chile peppers that can be used in chili, enchilada sauce, spice rubs and more!
- To reconstitute morita chile peppers, simply soak in hot water for 10- 30 minutes. Remove the stems and seeds prior to using in your recipe
- To prevent skin irritation that may occur when handling peppers for those with sensitivities, be sure to wash your hands when finished or simply use non-latex kitchen gloves