Wildly International™ Pulla Chile Peppers are deep, glossy red in colour and offer a medium-spicy heat with hints of licorice and a fruity flavour. Perfect for adding heat to marinades, rubs, dips, salsas and more!
Health benefits in every handful of Wildly International™ Pulla Chile Peppers:
- Great source of iron, thiamine, niacin, riboflavin and magnesium
- Contains Vitamins A, B and C
- Aids in weight loss
- Assists in preventing certain cancers
- Use a spice grinder to grind dried pulla chile peppers that can be used in chili, enchilada sauce, hot sauces, spice rubs and more!
- To reconstitute, add to warm water for 10-30 minutes. Be sure to remove all stems and seeds prior to cooking with
- To prevent skin irritation that may occur when handling peppers for those with sensitivities, be sure to wash your hands when finished or simply use non-latex kitchen gloves