Wildly International™ Pasilla Chile Peppers are very dark in colour, with a fairly mild level of heat and an earthy, raisiny flavouring. They are a great addition to your favourite chili recipe, homemade salsa, Mexican sauces, soups and more!
Health benefits in every handful of Wildly International™ Pasilla Chile Peppers:
- Vitamin A, Vitamin B2 and B6
- Great source of iron
- Good source of dietary fibre
- Aids in weight loss and maintains energy
Wildly International Tips:
- Use a spice grinder to grind dried pasilla chile peppers that can be used in chili, enchilada sauce, spice rubs and more!
- To reconstitute pasilla chile peppers, simply soak in hot water for 10- 30 minutes. Remove the stems and seeds prior to using in your recipe
- To prevent skin irritation that may occur when handling peppers for those with sensitivities, be sure to wash your hands when finished or simply use non-latex kitchen gloves