Wildly International™ Chipotle Chile Peppers are red in colour and offer a smoky, medium-hot heat to your favourite dishes!
Health benefits in every handful of Wildly International™ Chipotle Chile Peppers:
- Helps reduce blood pressure and cardiovascular diseases
- Reduces the chances of cancer (particularly pancreatic, prostate and lung)
- Contains capsaicin, magnesium, iron, vitamin A, vitamin K, vitamin B6, vitamin C and potassium
- Aids in weight loss
Wildly International Tips:
- Use a spice grinder to grind dried chipotle chile peppers that can be used in chili, enchilada sauce, spice rubs and more!
- Add to your omelette or scrambled eggs for an extra kick of flavour and heat!
- To reconstitute chipotle chile peppers, simply soak in hot water for 30 minutes. Remove the stems and seeds prior to using in your recipe
- To prevent skin irritation that may occur when handling peppers for those with sensitivities, be sure to wash your hands when finished or simply use non-latex kitchen gloves