Wildly International™ Arbol Chile Peppers are deep bright red in colour that offer a unique smokey and grassy flavour with an acidic, intense heat and are most typically used sparingly when adding to recipes to accent the dish.
Health benefits in every handful of Wildly International™ Arbol Chile Peppers:
- Concentrated levels of beta-carotene and Vitamin A give our immune systems a boost
- Contain antioxidants, Vitamin B6, magnesium and folic acid
- Source of fibre and iron
Wildly International Tips:
- Use a spice grinder to grind dried arbol chile peppers that can be used in chili, enchilada sauce, spice rubs and more!
- To prevent skin irritation that may occur when handling peppers for those with sensitivities, be sure to wash your hands when finished or simply use non-latex kitchen gloves
- Arbol chile peppers offer an intense heat, so it is best to begin by adding small quantities to your dish, and increasing the amount if more heat is desired