Wildly International™ Ancho Chile Peppers are deep red in colour and offer a mild to medium-hot heat, with a sweet and and smoky flavour.
Health benefits in every handful of Wildly International™ Ancho Chile Peppers:
- Concentrated levels of beta-carotene and Vitamin A give our immune systems a boost
- Contain antioxidants, Vitamin B6 and folic acid
Wildly International Tips:
- Use a spice grinder to grind dried ancho chile peppers that can be used in chili, enchilada sauce, spice rubs and more!
- To reconstitute ancho chile peppers, simply soak in hot water for 30 minutes. Remove the stems and seeds prior to using in your recipe
- To prevent skin irritation that may occur when handling peppers for those with sensitivities, be sure to wash your hands when finished or simply use non-latex kitchen gloves