Wildly International™ Raw Pumpkin Seeds are packed with fiber, vitamins,minerals and numerous health promoting antioxidants! Their versatility makes for the perfect snack, trail mix addition, mixed with baked goods, salad topper and heavenly when roasted!
Health benefits of Wildly International™ Raw Pumpkin Seeds:
- Excellent source of tryptophan
- High in zinc
- Assists in prostate health
- Reduces inflammation in those with arthritis
- Source of iron
Wildly International Tips:
- Get creative with flavour combinations- the possibilities are endless! In place of the salt, try adding taco seasoning, or cajun, onion and garlic powder.
- For a sweet treat, try a delicious combination of cinnamon and maple sugar.
- For optimal shelf life, pumpkin seeds should be stored in a cool, dry place, such as the refrigerator or freezer.
- To Roast: Coat seeds with melted butter, melted coconut oil (for a healthier version) or your favourite oil and salt to taste. Spread in single layer on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Bake at 300° for 35-45 minutes, stirring occasionally to prevent the seeds from burning.
Please view the picture of the product for ingredients and nutrition facts